Last Modified: [April 20th, 2018]
This Privacy Statement explains how ZoeTop Business Co., Limited (collectively, “ROMWE,” “we,” “us,” or “our”) collect, use, share and process your information.
Click on the links below to go to a specific section of this Privacy Statement.
- Collection and Use of Personal Data
- Cookies and Similar Technologies
- Disclosure of Personal Data
- Your Rights
- Closing Accounts
- Third-Party Websites and Services
- Data Security, Integrity, and Retention
- Data Transfers, Storage, and Processing Globally
- Changes to This Privacy Statement
- Contact Us
Collection and Use of Personal Data
Personal data is information that can be used to directly or indirectly identify you. Personal data also includes anonymous data that is linked to information that can be used to directly or indirectly identify you. Personal data does not include data that has been irreversibly anonymized or aggregated so that it can no longer enable us, whether in combination with other information or otherwise, to identify you.
Here is a description of the types of personal data we may collect and how we may use it:
What Personal Data We Collect
Depending on the products and services you use, we collect different kinds of personal data from or about you.
- Data you provide: We collect the personal data you provide when you use our products and services or otherwise interact with us, such as when you create an account, Contact Us, participate in an online survey, use our online help or online chat tool.
- Data about payments: If you make a purchase, we collect personal data in connection with the purchase. This data includes your payment data, such as your credit or debit card number and other card information, and other account and authentication information, as well as billing, shipping, and contact details.
- Data about use of our services and products: When you visit our websites, we may collect data about the type of device you use, your device’s unique identifier, the IP address of your device, your operating system, the type of Internet browser that you use, usage information, diagnostic information, and location information from or about the computers, phones, or other devices on which you install or access our products or services. Where available, our services may use GPS, your IP address, and other technologies to determine a device’s approximate location to allow us to improve our products and services.
How We Use Your